“Art employs beautiful forms to generate objects that penetrate reality.”
— Gregory Wolfe, “The Wound of Beauty” (an Image Journal article)
BECOME A PATRON
Help us support the arts in our community
As an annual, nonprofit event, Art Party depends on your generous support to continue to produce an exceptional arts event that benefits artists, businesses, students, visitors, and the citizens of Rock Hill.
The Art Party Event began in 2016. This year will be our 8th year. We’d love for you to take part in this community-building, art-loving event with us.
Your support provides:
hanging materials, selection jury honorarium, exhibit artist gifts/swag
Art Party Guide with Stroll Card, Signage
Audio-visual expenses, Volunteer expenses, Rental fees, guest artists costs, photography/videography documentation expenses
Social Media ads, Art Party Save the date cards, Juried Competition marketing cards
Exclusive benefits and recognition in the community.
PRINT + WEB
- Company logo or individual name in the Art Party Guide distributed to all visitors during Art Party
- Logo/individual name on Art Party sponsorship board placed at the Information desk & displayed during Art Party Events
- Logo/individual name on the Art Party Partners page
- Recognition through all of Art Party social media outlets including Facebook & Instagram
- Acknowledgement of sponsor at Art Party Shindig Event—during Juried Competition Winners Announcement
- Option to place product/company info into Juried Exhibition artists swag bags
Support for this project is provided in part by the Arts Council of York County Small Grants Program, and by a generous award from the John and Susan Bennett Memorial Arts Fund of the Coastal Community Foundation of South Carolina, and the South Carolina Arts Commission, which receives funding from the National Endowment for the Arts